Cwtchfest is perfect for those who want to do wedding planning a little differently. We have combined the traditional element of a wedding fayre and have the very best in Welsh wedding suppliers with workshops, demos, food, cocktails and music. We want you to spend the afternoon with us and relax and be inspired.
Until midnight Sunday you will have a chance to get 50% off your Cwtchfest tickets so what are you waiting for? GO GO GO
We have been working long and hard over the last few months with some amazing suppliers who go the extra mile for our brides to be. Today is the last of our Festival wedding tips from some of our inspirational exhibitors.
1. With the hedgerows ripe with blackberries, it’s the perfect time to forage for the essential ingredient to make delicious bramble vodka! Decanted into miniature bottles, it makes for a tasty wedding favour. Get the recipe from Nythu here
2. An outdoor wedding does not have to mean you cannot have a sit down dinner. You just need amazing Welsh ingredients and a talented catering company like Clever Chefs
3. Or go for a completely informal eating option and opt for tapas style eating. Cured meats, olives and cheeses served with Fresh crusty bread and crisp salad!
3. Make use or your surroundings and become creative with how you serve your food. Clever chefs have this inventive way of serving canapes!
5. Do not forget dessert and do it with a casual summer twist and have an ice cream trike turn up outside at the end of your meal like Chilly Whites!