Wow wow wow! Happy St Dwynwen’s Day everyone!
For those that don’t know, St Dwynwen is the Welsh patron saint of lovers and today we celebrate!
Its also CTB’s creator Maria Farrelly’s Birthday too! So as we eat cake and celebrate, we want to give you all an incredible offer for today only on tickets to our amazing Wedding Festival CWTCHFEST 2016 taking place on Sunday 17th April at GlanUsk Estate.
We are giving you our lovely readers 50% off for just 24 hours!!! That’s right half price tickets starting at 7am today.
Last year’s event sold out so we are urging our brides-to -be to be quick!
Cwtchfest is for those brides wanting something a bit different from their wedding planning. Fun, inspiration, ideas, live entertainment, food, drink plus lots more….
TEN REASONS TO BOOK CWTCHFEST 2016
- The best in Welsh wedding suppliers in a relaxed, friendly interactive atmosphere
- Live music and DJ throughout the day
- DIY Workshops
- Cocktail bar (Is that not reason enough?)
- If you are considering an outdoor wedding, we have Tipi’s and marquees all set up for you to view (so much better than looking at pictures)
- Children’s tent and activities
- Interactive performances from wedding entertainers
- The best in Welsh wedding catering – Hot food stalls
- Amazing venue and beautiful surroundings
- This is the only event like this in Wales!! Make sure you are part of something a bit special.
So what are you waiting for!!
take advantage of this great offer today. Buy your tickets for half price and surprise your fiancé, bridesmaids, family and friends. Its a great opportunity to all together for a great day out you’ll all enjoy!