There are just under two weeks left to apply to be our next bride or groom to be contributor, here is what you need to do to enter!
What will she/he do?
Our next Bride or Groom to Be will feature on the blog monthly. You won’t need to give away any big-day secrets, but we would love you to share aspects of your planning with us such as booking your venue, choosing your bridal party, DIY elements, planning your honeymoon and choosing your suppliers for example. You will submit a post each month and be willing to share your Real Wedding after the big event.
How do I apply?
Write an introduction post telling us a little bit about yourself and your intended, where you live, how you met, the date (and venue if you have chosen) of your big day and the details of your proposal. Send it in to email@example.com along with up to 10 images to accompany your story. As our blog is very visual please tell us who you have booked/plan to book as your wedding photographer (if you don’t know who yet that’s ok, we can always help you!). Please enter by the 30th of September, our shortlisted brides and grooms to be will then be published on Cwtch the Bride. The successful bride or groom will be the one(s) who engage the most with our readers.We will not only look at viewing figures and shares, but we will actively encourage commenting on the blog posts to see who our readers relate to the most.
Terms & Conditions
We don’t have many!
- There has to be a Welsh connection, we are a Welsh blog after all! One or both of the to-be-weds must either be Welsh, live in Wales or the wedding must be in Wales.
- In order to have time to really get to know you, the wedding must be taking place between March and September 2015 (If the wedding is later don’t worry, we will always be looking for contributors in the future)
- Both parties and their photographer must be willing for the wedding images to be featured on Cwtch the Bride
- We don’t mind whether your wedding is religious, civil, same sex, humanist, traditional or completely non-conformist – as long as you love each other and are happy to write about it then we want to hear from you!
- All entries must be received by midnight on the 30th of September 2014
I really hope to hear from you soon :)