#Cwtchfest2018 is happening a week tomorrow!!! Find our fun, inspiring wedding festival at St Fagans National Museum of History on 22nd April. After revealing the bands that will be entertaining in yesterdays blog post today we have one of our bars on the blog with their wedding advice.
Pop your wellies and sunnies on and grab some tickets here…
Today we throw our spotlight onto one of our bars The Gin Hive who have their top tips for your bar at your wedding
Top 5 tips for a great wedding bar
1. People spend a lot of time at the bar at a wedding so make it a focal point for people to gather.
2. You don’t always have to serve sparkling as your drink on arrival a Gin punch is a great fun alternative or make your bar stand out and have a drink that means something to you His and Hers Cocktails add a great personal touch to any special day.
3. Having a cocktail hour before your wedding breakfast can be a great way to keep guests entertained while pictures are taken and get the party started.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask venues if you are able to supply your own drinks as this can often help save costs.
5. Build your own drinks stations are a great way to let your guests be involved – Pimp your own GnT is one of our favourites or even a late light whisky station are always a huge hit.