Today Cwtchers we welcome back our fabulous Cwtchfest collaborators County Marquees who would like to introduce their wonderful team to you and offer their top ten tips in running a successful marquee wedding.
Just click the below link now…
To help you with planning your wedding we have an amazing team here at County Marquees. I thought it would be great to introduce you to the ladies who will become your friend over the course of booking and hiring a marquee.
First of all meet my sister in law Danielle who is such a great planner and loves to pull out all the stops to bring the day together for her clients.
And of course the wonderful Emma who we all love to bits and has the best connections in Monmouthshire.
Then there is me. I am one of the directors and event managers at County Marquees, it’s been my job for nearly twenty years and I absolutely love it. Meeting new customers and visiting their wonderful gardens and grounds is always such fun.
Together we make a great team, with all of us on standby to discuss your wedding plans at length. Achieving happiness through customer service and satisfaction with your marquee is what we are all about.
If you are looking for help with planning your wedding do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss your plans 01291 629377. In the meantime take a look at our top tips for hiring a marquee.
TOP TEN TIPS FOR HOLDING A SUCCESSFUL MARQUEE WEDDING
- Check your site for any obstructions these could include any overhead cables or underground pipes.
- Consider the space you require do you need a reception area separate from your dance floor a larger reception space can be useful for getting in out of the rain and also can be doubled up as a bar area
- Where does the sunset in your garden? The marquee is best positioned with windows facing the sun letting all that wonderful light into the marquee.
- Have you considered portable toilets? They can be a good idea positioned close to the marquee keeping your guests out of the house and not far for guests to walk should it rain!
- A generator can be a good solution for powering your event this can avoid any problems should a power cuts are likely.
- Catering marquees are useful spaces even if only small they can be used to clear dirty plates away once your feast has taken place.
- Outside lighting can really enhance the setting for your marquee, be it fairy lights in the trees to dramatic flame torches marking the path to the car park.
- If you have a wonderful view or garden how about considering our panoramic windows and clear gable ends they can really bring the outside in.
- Transform your marquee from daytime to night time with our range of starlight roof linings or our LED up-lighters which can be linked in with your entertainment to match the beat of the music!
- A comfy seating area is getting more popular to have as a chill out space separate from the entertainment; we have a some lovely sofas which are perfect for that relaxing day