Vintage bride Sophie is here with another colour inspiration post for you all today – this time she’s head over heels for a bit of blush pink. Ooh la la!
Drum roll please for what I consider to be the prettiest of all the pinks… Bluuuuuuush Piiiiiiiiink!
I’m one for subtler tones and blush pink is just that, an understated, elegant, inoffensive, beautiful, demure shade of pink. It’s girly without screaming ‘I wish I was in Grease!’ and it’s a shade of pink I am certain you can persuade your husband-to-be to embrace. Not sold? This is my best sales pitch…
- It’s one of the few shades of pink that goes with red hair!
- It brings out the best in pearls
- It’s a piece of cake finding complimentary flowers
- Your flower girl is sure to love it
- Pair it with gold for a super luxe look
- It’s not seasonal and is guaranteed to look great all year round
- It’s sooooo romantic
- If you’re not into white, it works wonderfully as an alternative dress colour
- It is so versatile, there really are no limits!
STILL need convincing? Check out the board below, I would love to hear what you think :-)
You can click on any of the photos below to see a larger version and, where applicable, a link to the shop
Can’t see the gallery? If you’re reading by email click the title of the post to read it on the web
We’ve got a Pinterest board filled with even more gorgeous blush pink goodies. Alternatively, if pink isn’t your scene then take a look at our other colour scheme inspiration posts here:
What colour would you like to see next? What have you chosen for your wedding? :)